The Mo & Sally Show

The Mo & Sally Show

Mo and Sally are a married morning show, and they have been doing radio in South Florida since 1999 and have been doing a show together since 1994....Read More

 

Dogs Accidentally Start A Fire In Their Home

A few dogs got ahold of a toy that had a battery in it and when the dog's teeth punctured the battery, it caused the toy to catch fire. Luckily the fire put itself out and the dogs and the house are safe. So let this be a lesson to avoid letting your pets get ahold of things that have batteries in them.

Photo Credit: Getty Images


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content