Sabrina Kadow and Kylie Moorman are in 5th grade and they are best friends. They were walking down the hall with some other friends, and Sabrina popped a mint in her mouth. When one of the girls said something funny, Sabrina accidentally swallowed the mint and started coughing and choking. Kylie looked over and saw her best friend turning red and having a hard time breathing, and she burst into action, taking off Sabrina's backpack and giving her the Heimlich maneuver. It worked The girls wound up being honored at a local city council meeting with the mayor and police chief, and the whole incident raised awareness about safety and first aid at school. Kudos to Kylie for having the courage and calmness to do what many adults might have a hard time doing. And needless to say, these two best friends took their friendship to an even higher level!
Content Goes Here