Gary Gregory was teaching his 3 year old rottweiler, Megan, some tricks, and just for fun he also taught her how to open the front door. Little did Gary know this trick would save his own life. Recently, Gary became seriously ill and collapsed at his home while calling for help. When paramedics arrived, they couldn't get in because the front door was locked. That's when Megan sprung into action and opened the door for the paramedics!
The paramedics say it is very unlikely Gary would have survived without Megan's help. Gary, meanwhile, calls his beloved Megan a real hero and a superstar. And there you have another reason why we love our pets so darn much!