Overall stress levels are higher in Florida than in most states, according to personal finance site WalletHub, which has released its list of the Most and Least Stressed States.
Florida ranks 11th overall, when compared with the 49 other states across 40 metrics.
The category in which our state gets the worst rankings is "Family Related Stress", and that's led by having the third highest divorce rate.
Stress Levels in Florida (1=Most Stressed, 25=Avg.):
- 25th– Avg. Hours Worked per Week
- 22nd – Share of Adults Getting Adequate Sleep
- 20th– % of Adults in Fair/Poor Health
- 16th – Median Credit Score
- 8th– Housing Affordability
- 16th– % of Population Living Below Poverty Line
- 3rd– Divorce Rate
- 19th– Crime Rate per Capita
- 6th– Psychologists per Capita
Click Here for the full rankings.