PBC Has First Post-Irma CO Death

posted by Joel Malkin - 

Another death linked to Carbon Monoxide poisoning, this time in our area.  

Palm Beach County Fire Rescue responded to a home in Loxahatchee Thursday night and found a woman dead and three men ill.  

The death is being blamed on a portable generator that was too close to the garage of the home.  While the generator was outside, it had been running near the open garage door, with the exhaust pointed in that direction.  Officials say that allowed the carbon monoxide to seep into the house.  

The men were flown to St. Mary's Medical Center.  

Authorities say generators should be kept at least 10 feet away from a home and the exhause should be pointed in the opposite direction.

Click Here for the latest on this story.

Joel

Joel

Want to know more about Joel? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Today\\'s KOOL 105.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here