Martin County Couple Ill After Improper Use Of Generator

A Martin County couple is hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning after running a generator inside their Stuart home in the wake of Irma.  

The Florida Department of Health says crews brought the couple to the hospital on Tuesday, after they had complained of shortness of breath and chest pain.  

There have been several deaths in Central Florida attributed to the improper use of generators in the days since the hurricane moved through our state.  

Authorities say generators should be kept outside and you should never use them in a garage, crawl space or any other area with little to no ventilation.

Joel

Joel

Want to know more about Joel? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Today\\'s KOOL 105.5! Read more

title

Content Goes Here